EternalDissonanceEternalDissonance

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Very Final Fantasy

This was truly a masterpiece. Its greatness is shown in how you adhered to true final fantasy style and humor. Jolly well done.
I'm being yelled at for taking too short time between reviews. So... hum dee dum. Well, let's see. How was your day? Mine was alright. Besides all the massive amounts of homework and stuff.... etc.

the YuYu the YuYu

wow

that was cute. and brilliant. reeeeeally brilliant. Best graphics ive seen in a long time, including some tv. Great job.

In One Last Glance In One Last Glance

I love the shapes!

Really, the shape of this piece is so nice... it's like you're always reaching higher but you can't really get there... it's quite beautiful. Whenever I improvise on the piano, I just go insane and become either hectic or inappropriate, so I congradulate you, sir.
Also, improvising with your eyes closed should be the only way to improvise. Especially for someone like you, who just learned by ear, which I wish i had... it makes it so much more intuitive. Excellent work, my friend.

Just Begun Just Begun

but i plays piano too!

ur lyrics are emotion -driven also, i see. very heartfelt, but, on a personal level, i like just music. no offense to u! It is still a good song! yea. i still love your piano playing.... so did u sing as u played?
you emotional devil you

The Beautiful Savage The Beautiful Savage

Hooray for milk-man dan!

teehee... i told ya you'd be back. this is really an amazing song, keep it up!